Monday, November 10, 2008

Checking In With TSC


As if my life did not have enough complications; now I have a buddy who just took over operations of a NBA franchise. Rather than try to explain it myself, I'll give the floor over to the latest power broker in the NBA Kyle Slavin from The Second Coming:

Greetings, Readers!
We have some exciting news; someone has given TSC run of an NBA franchise! The Second Coming goes through all the rules and processes that any NBA owner should keep in mind. Don't alienate the fans, keep the players motivated, and have a little fun while you're at it.
A must read for any NBA game regular, this one is sure to make you laugh out of your price-inflated seat!
Thanks for keeping up with The Second Coming. We have some exciting changes coming in the future! As always, read, comment, and enjoy.

Cheers, and take care.
Kyle Slavin,
Writer, Creator
The Second Coming.
You can check out Kyle's plans for his new team at The Big Announcement - A Franchise of My Very Own.
Now Kyle, you are hereby on notice! Just because we are buds, don't expect the Sackman, to cut you any slack. When you do well, I'll sing your praises to the heavens. When you do badly... well just ask Cleveland Cavaliers General Manager Danny Ferry, who I have known since his playing days! Check out all the fun at The Second Coming.


1 comment: